ILT Inläsningstjänst is the Nordic region’s leading Edtech company. With a presence in six countries and four new ones in 2021, we work in an international environment with services that are suitable from preschool to adult education. All our services support our vision ”Everyone should have an equal opportunity to gain knowledge and information”. We are passionate about our products that make a difference for many children and young people.
We currently have three products that we develop and maintain in the development teams: Narrated teaching materials, Polylino and Manabua. The products are independent, but share many components. Our architecture is based on microservices and the infrastructure is located in AWS. Our technology stack includes PHP, Vue.js, MySQL, Redis and RabbitMQ and is constantly evolving.
To succeed as a senior developer at ILT, you have:
- Several years of experience of development in similar stacks, especially PHP
- Experience in automated testing and a mind for code quality
- Good knowledge of containerization (Kubernetes, Docker) and AWS at production level and is well versed in cluster architecture
- Has a genuine ability to solve problems in t. ex. Kubernetes and AWS with surrounding services such as Redis.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills.
- High self-drive and an unpretentious ”doer” mentality that is driven by challenging traditional ways and seeing new opportunities.
- A well-developed analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
We offer the opportunity to become part of a really exciting and committed Edtech company in a strong growth phase. You get to work in an international environment with motivated and competent colleagues, and at the same time contribute to a good cause. We have an entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organization with a high ceiling. You work in the development department and report to the CTO.
Our values are personal responsibility, continuous improvement and job satisfaction. In our strong growth, we care for our lack of prestige, team spirit and openness.
Scope and location
We are located in Hammarby Sjöstad, even though most of us are currently working remotely, our plan is to continue to work flexibly in the future as well. The employment is full time and until further notice.
Fixed salary according to agreement.
We look forward to your application in the form of a CV and personal letter, which you send to email@example.com. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
For questions, contact Elias Selinder, CTO/CPO, on telephone 072-333 05 79 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Trade union representative is Therese Wistedt, email@example.com, 073-267 27 47.