We’re looking for a passionate Regional Sales Manager that wants to be part of the digital revolution in preschools and schools!
ILT Inläsningstjänst/ ILT Education is the Nordic region’s leading Edtech company, active in seven markets. With us, you can work in an international environment selling services that are suitable from preschool to adult education and support our vision ”Everyone should have an equal opportunity to gain knowledge and information”. We are passionate about our products that make a difference for many children and students.
Are you a sales person, passionate about digitalization, based in the US? Are you looking for a job opportunity at a great company? Then this might be the opportunity you’re looking for! We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who wants to develop our sales business in USA. You will initially work hard to build a customer base on your own and with support from the marketing team in USA/Canada and sales colleagues in other countries.
In the role as Regional Sales Manager for Polylino, a multilingual digital book solution, you will work with sales to preschools and schools and be responsible for achieving our goals by independently and proactively processing new customers. You will accompany customers throughout the sales process. You work from your home office in California or New York and you report to the Global Commercial Director in Sweden.
The Polylino service was founded in Sweden (under the name Polyglutt) and is used by over 70% of Sweden’s preschools. After expanding our service to Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, we are growing fast in these markets. The assignment is part of an active international expansion.
- Identify new leads and build a client database in USA
- Document sales activities, prepare accurate reports and forecasts and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue.
- Present the service on site
To be successful, we believe you;
- Are a dedicated sales person with a proven track record
- Are fluent in English
- Are results-oriented and used to work on a high activity level
- Are a distinct team player who is happy to share your experience and knowledge with us
- Enjoy being “on the go” with customers when needed and feel comfortable having customer meetings via Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Are highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- Are willing and happy to travel
We offer you:
- The possibility to be part of a fast growing brand in the US
- Great responsibility to succeed in a very important market
- Opportunity to sell a service that contributes to the wellbeing of all children
- The possibility to work with a highly motivated team in an open atmosphere
- Good working conditions
How to apply:
If you think you are the right candidate for us, send your CV with cover letter to our Global Commercial Director, Alexandra Blomberg (email@example.com) +46 (0) 70-3830062
Interviews are ongoing. Welcome with your application!
ILT Inläsningstjänst is a market-leading supplier of special educational tools for the Swedish school with a focus on students with reading and writing difficulties as well as newly arrived students. Our goal is to offer all students an equal education and we have a unique position in the market. Read more at www.inlasningstjanst.se
Polylino is a digital picture book service for working with language development and literature in preschool. Children with English and many other mother tongues can listen to lots of books in the app. Read more at www.polylino.de, www.polyglutt.se, www.lukulumo.fi, www.polylino.no
ILT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. ILT is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.