ILT Inläsningstjänst/ ILT Education is the Nordic region’s leading edtech company, active in seven markets. With us, you can work in an international environment selling services that are suitable from preschool to adult education and support our vision “Everyone should have an equal opportunity to gain knowledge and information”. We are passionate about our products that make a difference for many children and students.
In the role as Regional Sales Manager for Polylino, a multilingual digital book solution, you will sell directly to preschools and schools and be responsible for achieving our goals by independently and proactively closing new business. You work from your home office in the United States and you report to the Director, North America.
The Polylino service was founded in Sweden (under the name Polyglutt) and is used by over 70% of Sweden’s preschools. After expanding our service to Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, we are growing fast in these markets. This opportunity is part of an active international expansion.
- Identify new leads and build a client database in the USA
- Document sales activities, prepare accurate reports, forecasts and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue
- Conduct sales presentations
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
To be successful, we believe you:
- Are a dedicated sales person with a proven track record
- Are fluent in English
- Are results-oriented and are comfortable with a high level of activity
- A team player who is happy to share your experience and knowledge
- Enjoy being “on the go” with customers when needed and feel comfortable having customer meetings via Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Are highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- Are willing and happy to travel
We offer you:
The possibility to be part of a fast growing brand in the USA, competitive salary and benefits, opportunity to sell a service that contributes to the wellbeing of all children, the possibility to work with a highly motivated team in an open atmosphere, work from home and Work-Life Balance.
How to apply:
If you think you are the right candidate for us, send your CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are ongoing, but we welcome your application!
ILT Inläsningstjänst is a market-leading supplier of special educational tools in Sweden with a focus on students with reading and writing difficulties. Our goal is to offer all students an equal education and we have a unique position in the market. Read more at www.inlasningstjanst.se. Polylino is a digital picture book service, working with language development and literature in preschool. Children can develop their love of reading in over 60 languages by engaging with fun, diverse and interactive books in the app. Read more at www.polylino.com. ILT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. ILT is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.