If you don’t find a job opening that is right for you, you’re more than welcome to send us an open application. We’re always looking for great software engineers to join us on our mission! Simply send your application to Daniel (CTO), at email@example.com. Include your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or other relevant sources.
Our platform and teams have just started a journey to shift from containerised microservices written in PHP, running on Kubernetes and managed by us. And towards a Serverless architecture in Node.js (TypeScript) on AWS. There are exciting times ahead, full with opportunities to have an impact on both our users and the platform’s foundation.
Our challenge for you
- Work across our stack of serverless Node.js (TypeScript) services on AWS, as well as Vue.js frontends.
- Contribute to the full product life cycle.
- Operate our platform on AWS.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of, preferably, web- and backend development. Having worked with Serverless and TypeScript is favorable.
- Comfortable with automated testing and an eye for code quality.
- Has a genuine passion for solving problems, seeing the bigger picture.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills.
- High self-drive and an unpretentious ”doer” mentality that is driven by challenging traditional ways and seeing new opportunities.
- A well-developed analytical ability and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you
We offer you the opportunity to become part of a really exciting and committed EdTech company in a strong growth phase. You get to work in an international environment with motivated and skilled colleagues, and at the same time contribute to a good cause. We have an entrepreneurial mindset and a flat organization with an open-minded atmosphere. You’ll work in the development department and report to the CTO.
Our values are to be optimistic, driven, cooperative and quick to action. And, not the least, to make an Impact!
Flexible work location
We are located in Hammarby Sjöstad. Many of us still work partly from remote, and our plan is to continue to work flexibly in the future as well.