Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey in the UK? Do you have knowledge of the Brittish school system and are fluent in English? Come and work with us as a Marketing Manager!
ILT Education is the Nordic region’s leading edtech company, active in six markets. With us, you can work in an international environment selling services that are suitable from preschool to adult education and support our vision ”Everyone should have an equal opportunity to gain knowledge and information”. We are passionate about our products that make a difference for many children and students.
In your role as a Marketing Manager for Polylino you will develop marketing strategies and be in charge of executing them. The role is a mix of strategic and operational work. You will work from our office in Stockholm (although now we all work from home) or your home office in the UK and will report to the Head of Marketing in Sweden.
Polylino, a digital book solution for preschool and school, was born in Sweden (under the name Polyglutt) and is used by more than half of Sweden’s preschools. The service is also available in Norway, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Polylino entering the UK is a big part of an active international expansion.
Your work with us will include:
- Developing marketing plans and strategies that will ultimately increase sales
- Development of uniform commercial communication; digital and analog
- Production of content for marketing purposes in various formats such as film, image and text
- Establishing routines for customer service for our UK customers (may initially include tasks in customer service)
- Following up on ideas and projects from start to finish
- Establishing and maintaining contact with British publishers and completing contracts
- Some product development
- Quality assurance of the British Polylino product
We offer you:
- An exciting job with short decision-making paths
- A job in a wonderful marketing team with colleagues who work for the German, Austrian, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian markets and in which there is an open atmosphere with high ambitions and a lot of energy. We help each other and have fun at work!
- An important role in our international expansion
- The opportunity to work in a company with the core values of personal responsibility, enjoyment at work and constant improvement
- Varied work tasks
- You have experience of marketing and communication
- You have experience of working with social media, digital platforms and systems
- You are structured, but also flexible, as we operate in a very changeable industry
- You are positive and down to earth, work independently, and have a lots of energy
- You can express yourself well, both orally and in writing
- You speak English fluently at a very high level; other language skills are also a merit
Read more about Polylino:
How to apply:
Send your application with a CV and personal letter, in Swedish or English, to email@example.com. Write “Marketing Manager UK” as the subject. The position is located at our office in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm or your home office in the UK.
Apply as soon as possible. We will interview candidates continuously.
We welcome all applications and strive for diversity.
If you have any questions, please contact our Head of Marketing, Cecilia Humphreys, at firstname.lastname@example.org.